Area IV Family
Area IV is able to accomplish its mission of empowering the elderly, disabled and disadvantaged citizens of our 8-county area primarily through the funding of programs by federal and state monies. However, Area IV needs discretionary funds that are not limited by federal or state regulations in order to:
· Establish new programs suggested in Needs Assessment Surveys of residents and stakeholders
· Provide emergency assistance to individuals in crisis
· Offer our staff competitive salaries for their professionalism
You can support Area IV Agency and its mission to inspire hope and spark a positive change in the lives of those we serve and the communities where we live by:
· Individual Donations to Area IV using the link on this page
· Area IV Agency Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities*:
o Advertise your agency information in the FOCUS on Area IV Newsletter (published four times annually)
§ Half page ad - $800
§ Quarter page ad - $450
o Advertise your agency information in the Area IV Community Resource Guide (5,000 copies published biennially)
§ Full page ad, back outside cover - $2,000
§ Full page ad, inside front cover - $1,200
§ Full page ad, inside back cover - $1,000
§ Full page ad, internal - $800
§ Half page ad, internal - $500
§ One quarter page ad, internal - $250
§ One eighth page ad, internal - $100
o Senior Games Sponsorship
o Wacky Wednesday at the Movies Annual Sponsorship
o Senior Bus Trip Annual Sponsorship
· Donate funds or offer an endowment to support specific highlighted Area IV programs.
· Make a “general” donation or endowment to Area IV for use as determined by current need
If you have more questions about making a donation or becoming a corporate sponsor, contact Shelby Allen at 765-447-7683 ext. 259.
*Corporate sponsorships are on a first come-first served basis and there are a limited number of openings available. Area IV reserves the right to only accept advertisements that reflect and assist in maintaining our mission.
All donations are tax deductible.