Transportation – White County
For a complete listing of fee-based and non-profit transportation for Area IV’s service area, contact the Information and Referral Dept. at 800-382-7556 or 765-447-7683 or fill out our contact form.
- Anywhere within the Frontier School District in White County
- Public transportation for all persons living in the service area
- Call at least 48 hours in advance of the day you need transportation
- To schedule a trip, call 765-563-6563
- This is a contribution-based program. Your generous contribution (based on a suggested amount) will help continue to availability of the transportation system.
- Drivers are volunteers.
- Some pre-scheduled trips available.
Other White County Community PublicTransportation
White County Council on Aging
- Call 574-583-9119 / 800-913-3582 to schedule an appointment
- Call at least 24 – 48 hours in advance
- Morning appointments only in Lafayette four mornings a week, Mon. – Thurs.
- Contributions requested in order to help continue the availability of the transportation system