Transportation – Tippecanoe County
For a complete listing of fee-based and non-profit transportation for Area IV’s service area, contact the Information and Referral Dept. at 765-447-7683 or fill out our contact form.
Community Public Transportation
Area IV Public Transportation of Tippecanoe County
Area IV Public Transportation of Tippecanoe County provides demand response, curb-to-curb, advance reservation transportation service within Benton and Rural Tippecanoe Counties. Door-to-door service is also available upon request for those needing reasonable assistance beyond the curb.
- Serves Benton and Rural Tippecanoe County residents only.
- Transportation is public so anyone can ride.
- This is a contribution-based program. Your generous contribution will go towards the gas costs plus help pay for a new vehicle when it is time to replace the existing one.
- Hours: Mon. – Fri., 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Call 48-hours in advance of need of transportation.
- Transportation provided for medical trips.
- All Medicaid clients wanting to schedule medical trips must do so by calling SoutheasTrans at 1-855-325-7586, option 1.
- Donation based trip please call Area IV 765-447-7683, ext. 266 to schedule your trip.
Other Tippecanoe County Transportation
- For persons with disabilities.
- Must go through an application process and provide a doctor's order saying you need this assistance
- Apply through CityBus of Lafayette 765-742-2121