Transportation – Carroll County
For a complete listing of fee-based and non-profit transportation for Area IV’s service area, contact the Information and Referral Dept. at 800-382-7556 or 765-447-7683 or fill out our contact form.
Community Public Transportation
Area Served (only the following - not all of Carroll County):
- Monroe Township in Carroll County
- Public transportation for all persons living in the service area
- Call at least 48 hours in advance of the day you need transportation
- To schedule a trip, call the Flora Senior Center at 574-967-3400
- This is a contribution-based program. Your generous contribution (based on a suggested amount) will help continue the availability of the transportation system.
- Drivers are volunteers.
- Some pre-scheduled trips available.
Other Carroll County Community Transportation
Carroll County Senior & Family Services
- Serves persons age 55 or older, disabled of any age of persons on Medicaid.
- A co-pay or contribution is requested.
- Call at least one week prior to the day you need transportation
- Trips may be local, to Lafayette, Kokomo, Logansport, Monticello & Indianapolis
- Call 765-564-2772