Transportation – Benton County
For a complete listing of fee-based and non-profit transportation for Area IV’s service area, contact the Information and Referral Dept. at 800-382-7556 or 765-447-7683 or fill out our contact form.
Benton County HOPE Transit
HOPE (Helping Our People Everyday) Transit provides transportation for older or mobility-impaired people who need to get to a medical appointment. HOPE runs a limited number of hours each day and does require 24-hour notice to make a reservation.
- Serves Benton County residents only.
- Serves persons over age 60, persons with mobility impairments and eligible Medicaid.
- This is a contribution-based program. Your generous contribution will go towards the gas costs plus help pay for a new vehicle when it is time to replace the existing one.
- Hours: Mon. – Fri., 8:00 to 5:00
- Call 48-hours in advance of need of transportation.
- Transportation provided only for medical trips.
- All Medicaid clients wanting to schedule medical trips must do so by calling SoutheasTrans at 1-855-325-7586
- Donation based trip please call Area IV 800-382-7556 or HOPE driver 765-404-1174 to schedule an appointment.
Community Public Transportation
Area Served: Benton County
- Public transportation for all persons living in the service area
- Call at least 48 hours in advance of the day you need transportation
- To schedule a trip, call the Boswell Senior Center at 765-869-4350
- If calling on an evening or a weekend, call 765-869-5184
- This is a contribution-based program. Your generous contribution (based on a suggested amount) will help continue the availability of the transportation system.
- Drivers are volunteers.
- Some pre-scheduled trips available for groups.