Senior Farmers Market Voucher Program
Farmers Market Vouchers(SFMNP) provides eligible senior citizens with check vouchers to use at their local farmers’ markets to purchase Indiana fruits and vegetables are available from July through August.
- Persons must be over age 60.
- The senior may have at least one proxy at least 18 years old who can enroll them and go to the market for them, if needed.
- Income eligibility is $22,459 annually, $1872 monthly (185% of Annual Poverty Income Guidelines)
- Proof of income required along with a photo ID.
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Persons receive $20 in vouchers.
- Must live in one of the following counties: Benton, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Warren, and White.
Click here for the locations of the participating markets.
The health benefits of consuming fresh produce, the social interaction provided at the market, and the financial savings makes this a highly desired program for both seniors and farmers.
For questions, contact Pattie Hall at 765-447-7683 or 800-382-7556 or fill out our contact form.