Transportation – Clinton County
For a complete listing of fee-based and non-profit transportation for Area IV’s service area, contact the Information and Referral Dept. at 800-382-7556 or 765-447-7683 or fill out our contact form.
Rossville school district, including towns of
- Edna Mills
- Public transportation for all persons living in the service area
- Call at least 48 hours in advance of the day you need transportation
- To schedule a trip, call 765-586-1616
- This is a contribution-based program. Your generous contribution (based on a suggested amount) will help continue the availability of the transportation system.
- Some pre-scheduled trips available
Other Clinton County Community PublicTransportation
Paul Phillippe Resource Center - Frankfort, IN
- Call 765-659-4060 to schedule an appointment
- Call at least 24 - 48 hours in advance
- Contributions requested in order to help continue the availability of the transportation system.